Enthu.AI enables you to add custom Tags in order to label calls. In this article, you'll learn how to manage Tags in Enthu.AI by following a few easy steps:
1. Go to the manage section present in the side menu and go to the Tags section.
2. Here you can add, delete or edit the Tags.
3. To add Tag click on the "Add Tags" button on the top right of the screen.
4. Name your tag and click on add Tag.
5. Now you can add the respective Tag in your call while analyzing it by clicking on "Add Tags" and then searching for the Tags you want to add.
6. To remove a Tag click on the bin icon and to edit click on the edit button.
1. You can't add more than one tag of the same name.