In this article, you learn about the Auto Fail feature which you'll encounter while recording feedback.
- Go to the Call Analysis tab and then click on the "Review button".
- You'll be redirected to call the Evaluation and Feedback screen, select the feedback form of your choice.
- Here, you will encounter the Auto fail feature, and if you record negative feedback on the questions marked with the Auto Fail feature by clicking on "No". Then the agent will score zero in the whole feedback form no matter how much the agent score on the other feedback standards.
- If you give positive feedback by clicking on "Yes" then the agent will get the marks as per the total of the
- A red flag will appear on the Call analysis screen along with the reviewed button for the agents who scored negative feedback in questions with the Auto Fail feature.