Enthu.AI offers a native integration with RingCentral that helps you monitor quality of your voice agents at just a click of a button.
It takes less than a minute to integrate your RingCentral account with Enthu.AI. Just follow the steps mentioned below:-
You need an active Enthu.AI account to set up this integration. This integration works with our free, no committment required 14 day free trial plan too.
1. Log in to your Enthu.AI account through this link.
2. Click on the Downward Arrow on the top right corner of the screen.
3. You will see a dropdown icon. Click on the Integrations tab from the dropdown options.
4. Search for RingCentral card amongst the listings and click on the blue Integrate button.
5. If you are not already logged in within your RingCentral account, you will be prompted to key in your RingCentral credentials.
If you are already logged in to RingCentral, you would be prompted to choose your account from the available ones, as shown below.
Once your RingCentral credentials are validated, you will be redirected back to Enthu.AI. You should also see a success message saying “RingCentral Integrated Successfully”.
6. The RingCentral integration card within the Enthu.AI Integrations tab would now have a red Disable button.
You can disable your RingCentral integration with Enthu.AI anytime by clicking on this button.