Enthu.AI offers native integration with Webex at just a click of a button.
You need an active Enthu.AI account to set up this integration.
This integration works with our free, no commitment required 14 day free trial plan too. Request an account here.
Additionally, you need to be on any of the paid plans of Webex for this integration to work. Check the plans here.
Just follow the steps below to link your Webex account with Enthu.AI:-
1. Login to your Enthu.AI account through this link.
2. Click on the downward arrow on the top right corner of the screen.
You will see a dropdown icon. Click on the Integrations tab from the dropdown options.
3. Search for the Webex card amongst the listings and click on the blue Integrate button.
4. If you are not already logged in to your Webex account, you will be prompted to key in your Webex credentials.
5. Once your Webex credentials are validated, you will be redirected back to Enthu.AI. You should also see a success message saying “Webex Integrated Successfully”.
6. The Webex integration card within the Enthu.AI Integrations tab would now have a red Disable button against it.
You can click on it anytime to disable your Webex integration with Enthu.AI.