Enthu.AI offers a native integration with Dialpad that helps you derive actionable intelligence from all your customer conversations.
It takes less than a minute to integrate your Dialpad account with Enthu.AI.
You need an active Enthu.AI account & a Dialpad account to set up this integration.
This integration works with our free 14 day trial plan too.
Here are the steps to set up the integration:-
1. Login to your Enthu.AI account through this link.
2. Click on the burger menu icon on the top left side of the screen (placed before the Enthu.AI logo).
3. You will see a dropdown icon. Click on the Integrations tab from the dropdown options.
4. Search for Dialpad card amongst the listings and click on the blue Integrate button, as shown below.
5. You will be routed to the Dialpad login screen to complete the OAuth process. Sign in using your Dialpad credentials.
6. Next, you need to allow Enthu.AI access to your Dialpad account.
7. Once your Dialpad credentials are successfully validated, you will be routed back to Enthu.AI with a success message, as shown below. Click on OK to continue.
Dialpad is now successfully integrated with Enthu.AI.
How to disconnect your Dialpad integration?
The Dialpad card within the Enthu.AI Integrations tab would turn red after successful integration.
Just click on Disable (as shown below) to disconnect your dial pad account with Enthu.AI.